3/16/2012

Hmmm, Honestly Can't Think of a Title Right Now...

Haha, didn't actually mean to leave my post so late this time, but then my parents convinced me to go watch a movie with them. So we ended up watching Little Women, which I have not read the novel to, but it was very good none the less.

My week has been going pretty great if I do say so myself. It's been really nice having this time off from school, even though I do still have some work to do for it. And the weather has been really nice so far, very sunny and warm. A lot of the snow is starting to melt off which is nice even if I have no doubt we'll be getting a huge snowstorm again around the end of the month.

I went to see this musical (my first musical!) on Wednesday called Fiddler on the Roof. It was really really awesome. I loved the music for it and the story line was really good, the main character had me laughing a lot. I can't get the very first song, Tradition, out of my head.

Oh, another good piece of news: I've got an apartment in Ottawa now. I am going to be roommates with my sister, which is nice. We found a pretty decent place that I think will be liveable. My sister will be moving in there at the end of April and some of my stuff will go in then too, but I don't expect to actually move in until August probably.

Katie, I've never read Catcher in the Rye, but it is definitely on my to read list. I've only been to two concerts in my life one for Metric and one for Marianas Trench. They were both during the same week so they're both pretty memorable, but since Marianas Trench was more my favourite band at the time I would have to say that it is the most memorable. The music was great, Josh was really funny, they came on the stage dressed as ninjas, it was Ian's birthday that day so they all wore shirts with his face on it, and one girl threw a bra at Josh and he wore it for a while. I've never really emailed my teachers even though I'm usually on good terms with them. It just really isn't something that happens a lot at our school I think.

Kira, I don't really get migraines at all, I don't even get headaches either unless I've been reading nonstop for too long. It must suck that you get them. Hopefully they don't bother you too badly.

Deidra, I have to say that "I work better under pressure" has got to be the motto of procrastinators. I have used it a couple times as well and really thinking about it I don't think its true. At least not for 100% of the people that say it. They just do because they want to justify leaving things to the last minute.

Anyway ta-ta for now,
DFTBA
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment