4/18/2013

Well I guess this is it

I've noticed that most of us are not posting frequently any more (like myself) and the last post was made a few weeks ago. I think that maybe I should stop as well. My hearts not in this any and like Adam I'm really not into this as I once was. I don't enjoy it as much and I don't look forward to it like I used to. I've enjoyed posting here and it's been great to get to know you guys. But I think that it's time for me to stop. Scrolling through all the previous posts, it's good to see that my life has improved and changed a lot. In fact, things have changed for a lot of us. I've moved on from a lot of things. When we started I was in high school, now I've left and am about to attend university, before I started I didn't have a girl friend then I did have one and now I'm back to being single again. I think I'm just going to move on from this. It's been fun but I'm out of things to post here now and as I get busier and busier, I'm finding less time to post here. I'm leaving this blog, we've had a great run and I've really enjoyed doing this with you all. It's been great to see how we've all changed but I've got to let this go now.

Have a great life everyone. I wish you all the best
DFTBA

And have a great one. I'm never going to forget you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment