4/20/2013

Let's Not Do This

I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS. I MISS ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH AND AM SO SORRY THAT MY ASSHAT SELF HASN'T BEEN POSTING. Okay enough of that.

WHAT?! Okay sorry last time. Maybe. I feel weird about this because I don't want to stop blogging with you guys. I didn't think it would come to this kind of ending. Is this ending? God I don't know. Throughout our time together I was a pretty sane person. You guys got to know me before I started the absence thing. This year has honestly sucked, and for awhile I didn't have effort to do anything for anyone. It wasn't just the not talking to you, it was everything. There was no upside to life for me. I don't know what I would call it, but it was scary shit. (Pardon my language) I'm finally, I think, getting over that. Whatever it was. This has been a fantastic part of my life, and I'm going to be honest with you when I say that I genuinely care for love you.

Can we all have a proper goodbye? Share maybe our favorite thing about blogging as a whole, or what we've come out of this with. I feel a bit blindsided by it all because of my absence. What do you guys think? One last week where we all post kind of "The Best of A Week of Awesome". This is strange. Okay. Okay? 

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment