4/04/2013

Thoughts on stuff

Sorry I wasn't able to post last week, my father had his high school reunion and I got roped into helping him out. I still enjoyed it though, some of the performances they had were pretty good and it was good to see my father perform again. It's been a while since I've reviewed something. So I think I'll do both of those. There's a trailer for a new film coming out called Pacific Rim. It's supposed to be a sort of tribute to the Japanese giant robot movies, since the premise of the film is people in giant robots fighting monsters and that's a pretty common plot point for a lot of Japanese films. So it's either a rip off of those types of films or it's a tribute. I'm going to go for the latter since he's calling his film a poem to giant robots. I'm hoping it's good, it looks like one of those films with fantastic special effects that make you want to go see it from the trailers but then they turn out crap when you go to them, like Transformers 2 or G.I Joe. I hope it's good because I'm a big fan of giant robot films. So not strictly a review as such but mostly what I think that film will be like.

Anyway. I hope that you guys have a good week
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment